That’s the list price. The list price is the manufacturer's suggested retail price or our best guess at an item's original ticket price or online "going rate.” It's helpful for figuring out how sad your wallet would be if you bought that product on another site. Ultimately, the list price represents an amount you should never have to pay!
Articles in this section
- Do you have a customer service phone number I can call?
- Daily Steals now offers Extended Warranty! Learn more!
- OUR RETURN POLICY!
- How do I pay for an item?
- Do I need an account to buy an item?
- What is that price that is crossed out?
- Why is the order taking long? Why is there no shipping status update?
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- How do I check on my order status?
- Does Daily Steals have a mobile app?